Monday, July 26, 2004

GRIM
 
yar yar...I know the world is grim...and I am, or should I say I was at the grimest of my grim. things don't get settled so fast, but right now, I am very, VERY determined of climbing out that slick, slippery, algae-covered well and out into sunlight...yar...with God's help. What made me FINALLY realised that?
 
haha...it was things one person said, and although I may or had heard it for many a times since I have sunked into darkness, the things said were in a sense, more comforting, more picking yet understandably useful knowledge to me. it was something I wanted to do and thought I was doing for the past 3 weeks, but after that person said it, I realised I wasn't putting in my best efforts to do so...and the method that person had was more explicit and detailed and...diplomatic.
 
and something else someone else said also knocked me awake........have I been a tool for the Satan to used? I felt that I could become or have already been used as a tool by that "Guy Below"...and I was so totally scared...why did he picked me to do his dirty work (if I was really used as his tool the past 3 weeks)? it made me realise I am still very vulnerable, and whatever I thought about me closer to God, might not have been true.....was blindsided but no more (I hope & pray) and now, I will really try very, VERY hard to depend on God, do what that 1st person tells me to and not let Satan use me...evil Satan....how dare you...haha
 
anyway, amidst darkness, I have found some nice sunshine!!! hehe...
 
EDPYY!!!!!! haha, she finally got a blog! must have been influenced by me and Eunice.....aiyoh, was spending nearly 1 hour last evening, explaining to her how her blog's template and html works....she was like "Where?", "I don't see leh..." ...etc....Finally, I decided to log in for her and help her to her html. hard to explain to her when I don't even know how her html format looks like....so now, she has a blog with links! haha....must blog often!
 
and glad to know people's studying hard for their exams...not really like me, still slightly slacking...edpyy went to Eunice's house to study, Weiyan, as usual, got up early in the morning and went to be tutored by Xiaoling and Mag went out with her friend to study together, though when I called her, she was reading a magazine...Mag reading mag....haha.....
 
continue to work hard!
 
then the other thing is...I'm starting a marine tank!!!! bwahahaha...yar...I bought the marine salt (not table salt) today and mixed it....gotta take at least a week for it to be settled before I start buying my stock...can't wait...
 
have always been interested in marine fishes...well, I'm actually in keeping all sorta creatures...haha...
 
gonna buy Clownfish, Blue Regal Tangs, Lionfish, Porcupine Fish, probably a Puffer or a Boxfish too, Pipefishes, Angels, Wrasse, this nice sucking-sand-fish I saw, a nice Shrimp, a Sea Slug, Sea Anemone and a Living Rock....hmmm....seems to be too much for my tank...haha....
 
will really be tough handling a marine aquaria cause it takes lots of efforts. cannot too high salinity, cannot too high or too low ammonia level, cannot this cannot that...haha...but got interest, and with my LOVE, I'm sure my fishes will survive the ordeal....and yar, praying I won't get poisoned by the Lionfish and Porcupine Fish...haha
 
anyway, on the 8th of August, BPGC got Night Tour! Most probably gonna bring Kelvin and Russell along...and before that, mabbe we joining a Ice Cream Eating Competition! haha...hope we win...and hope we won't puke and faint....so embarrassing if we do and the news tape everything...aiyoh.........
 
well, gotta go....
 
hope happy days are here to stay....
 
mabbe time's not running out yet :P




the facts of life....
- 7/26/2004 09:03:00 PM

A long winded Life おれの広し秀明

Name: hiRosHi ~ jOsepH
Age: 21
Nicknames: jOjo ~ moJojOjo
Birthday: 30 July
MSN: hiroshijpop@hotmail.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I AM
- sensitive
- understanding
- emotional
- child-like
- hardworking
- friendly
- sociable
- good listener
- a thinker...
- warm
- cute!?!?! waha
- quite flamboyant
- highly perceptive...
- intellectual
- humorous / lame
- colourful

I LOVE
- singing
- World of Warcraft
- Naruto
- playing bass guitar
- collecting figurines
- reading comic strips and fantasy novels
- cookies
- Ben & Jerry's
- sushi
- S.H.E.
- Jay Chou
- drawing
- sleeping
- playing tennis
- Settlers
- myself ^<

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Dreams of a Young One 夢のだから

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1) Do well for my uni and apply for scholarship!
2) Get a LCD TV for my room
3) Upgrade my com...Sebas is helping
4) Get a new Ipod Video
5) Go to Japan for Holidays
6) Get Darker
7) Write more songs
8) Find the Right One, Mrs Saw anyone
9) Record my 2nd album
10) Lose some flabs!!!<

From the Sound Village 煩い

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


你今天还好吗 - S.H.E
斗牛。要不要 - Tank
背影 - 林宥嘉
来不及 - Hebe
甜甜的 - Jay
我不配 - Jay
蒲公英的约定 - Jay



Laments 面どいセ

Image hosted by Photobucket.com






Sparks "ドベ"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


gEokiE~chan
sU yiNgsY~chan
aLan cHoOng~kun
sHaoNinG~chan
eRneStiNa~chan
wiNi~chan
iVy~chan
tEreNce~kun
zUz~kuN
bRiaN~kuN
jOshUa~kUn
jAsOn tAy~kUn
iAn~kUn
dArIus~kUn
aLviN~kUn
gEralDine~chan
floNa SRC~chan
lAi waNg~kUn
lI weN~chan
sEbaS~kUn
lAwRencE~kUn
alEnE~chan
dA Ed~kUn
sHeng weI~kUn
tiNo~kUn
My Own LJ
lUci's shOp
fElicIa~chaN
liAne~chaN
wEiyi~kuN
tOdd~kuN
jUstIn~kuN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Divine Destiny - Frostmourne Guild

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

('.')
<('.')>


Sharingan's View うちは


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008


Credits !

Designer is >> Edwardhjt!!!